Confidential resources are individuals who have been identified by the Title IX Office as individuals or entities that DO NOT have to report incidences of sexual misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator.
Included in this list are:
- Counselors and Therapists affiliated with the Carruth Counseling Center for Psychological and Psychiatric Services - 304-293-4431
- Rape and Domestic Violence Information Center (Morgantown, WV) - 304-293-5100
- Counselors and Therapists affiliated with Potomac State College - 304-788-6976
- Ministers and Pastors who are serving students' religious needs on campus
- Women's Resource Center (Beckley, WV) - 304-255-4066
- Counselors and Therapists affiliated with West Virginia University Institute of Technology - 304-929-1237
All other staff and faculty affiliated with the University are required by law to report incidences of sexual assault, domestic violence, relationship violence and stalking to the Title IX Office.